Customized Professional Aluminum Awning Window For Australia Market
- The Aluminium Awning Window has been designed as a dedicated double
glazed awning window solution and combines the strength and
substance of a 55mm aluminium frame system with slimline mullion
and transom profiles for maximised glass areas. Capable of
accommodating large double glazed units in conjunction with its
thermally efficient frame, the awning window is capable of
exceptional thermal performance characteristics without the added
expense of being thermally broken. The awning window is the perfect
choice where a high level of thermal performance is required,
particularly in cold or mixed climates where double glazing can
deliver significant benefits.
- The Aluminium Awning Window offers the most efficient sound and
thermal properties and is especially designed for high wind and
weather environments. As each awning window sash is fitted with a
double seal, you can feel assured that once this window is closed,
there is no room for hot or cold air to filter in. It is also the
safest standard window suite to choose from as once the sash is
shut tight, it is sealed securely.
Specification of Aluminium Awning Windows:
- The face of the Aluminium Awning Window has a solid heavy duty
appearance.Therefore you are achieving the look of a commercial
range product but only paying for a residential one. The entire
awning panel opens and therefore there is only 1 piece of glass in
the centre and the aluminium frame around the outside, giving the
appearance of a fixed picture window.
- The Awning window, like all of our Aluminium Windows can be fit
with energy efficient glass and double glazed units and therefore
we can meet whatever energy efficiency rating you need to achieve.
We also offer an awning style in our 6 star Thermal Break Windows
that will be sure to meet your requirements, if greater thermal
effectiveness is what you are looking for.
- A fully enclosed finger-tip control chain winder allows sash
operation without removing the flyscreen
- Flyscreens wired in fibreglass flywire
- A lockable security winder is also available
- Invisi-Guard security screen option available
- A continuous sash hinge at the head is incorporated within the
design of the frame
- Double glazed panels are optional
- Energy efficient and tinted glass options are available